GEOCISA has more than 40 years of experience as a specialist foundations company installing both in situ and driven piles. We use state-of-the-art machinery for Kelly rotary piling, with high, medium and low torque rigs;we also carry out continuous flight auger (CFA) piling. When temporary casing is required, we use casing oscillators for installing double walled segmental casing; and casing vibrators for driving welded steel plate casings, when carrying out off-shore piles for example. The larger more powerful piling rigs are used for larger pile diameters.We use all kinds of drilling tools, including rotary boring tools for soils and rock drilling, and grabs for piles carried out with the “Benoto” method, choosing the right equipment to work in any given ground conditions.We also install both driven pre-cast reinforced concrete piles and driven tubular steel piles.
The most frequent types of piles that we install are:
- Piling with bentonite slurry or polimers..
- Piles with temporary casing, either with oscillators or casing vibrators.
- Piles with partial temporary casing and bentonite slurry.
- Secant pile walls.
- Contiguous pile walls.
- Continuous flight auger (CFA) piles with parameter control.
- Driven piles, with instrumentation and driving control.