GEOCISA laboratories are the main reference point that guarantees the optimal quality of the processes in which they are involved. They carry out all kinds of analyses, provide assessments and conduct applied research on any issue relating to quality within their area of work.
Our laboratories provide comprehensive, accredited analysis services and manage monitoring plans in the construction and maintenance of infrastructures, as well as assessment and support for any problems relating to environmental matters.
The natural area of work for these laboratories is as follows:
• Monitoring quality of materials, the construction process and the construction product.
• Chemical appraisal of construction materials and soils.
• Quality control of inland waters and water for consumption.
• Appraising urban and industrial waste and landfills.
• Assessment of environmental noise.
• Assessment of atmospheric pollution
• Environmental Monitoring Planse (EMP).