GEOCISA has over 30 years of experience as a leading company in instrumentation and monitoring works for major civil infrastructures.
Our company has a multidisciplinary team with extensive experience both on-site and in the technical office formed by technicians from different specialties such as engineers, geologists and software developers.
GEOCISA specializes in instrumentation installations and also in monitoring and engineering analysis of the data obtained. The company has developed over the years in-house specific IT tools for data management and control of civil engineering works, integrating into a single platform conventional and automated instrumentation, real-time data and the progress of the main works.
The scope of the works performed includes:
• Technical Control in tunnels
• Dams monitoring
• Control of singular structures
• Control of large excavations
• Geotechnical instrumentation
• Work Execution progress control
• Engineering analysis of data, modeling and control of structures behavior
• Load Testing