GEOCISA uses the most advanced technology in the construction of diaphragm walls of all kinds, with more than 40 years of experience in deep foundation works. We have state-of-the-art excavation rigs with direct pull of up to 30 tons; capable of excavating with both hydraulic and cable-operated grabs of up to 25 tons; with thicknesses ranging from 450 to 1500 mm. We also have hydromilling machines up to 1500 mm in width.
GEOCISA constructs the following types of diaphragm walls:
- Reinforced concrete diaphragm walls.
- Cement-bentonite slurry trench walls..
- Plastic mortar or plastic concrete slurry trench walls.
- Self-hardening slurry trench walls used as preparatory works for RC diaphragm walls.
- Diaphragm walls built with hydromills.
- Diaphragm walls with micropile shear keys toe-ing into rock.
We use the very latest auxiliary equipment and technologies:
- Bentonite and polymer slurry technologies.
- Rectangular and circular slurry storage tanks.
- Slurry pumps for bentonite (centrifugal pumps) and polymer (positive-displacement pumps) slurries.
- 4” and 6” pipes depending on the flow rates used.
- Desanders with flows between 50 m3/h and 500 m3/h.
- Automatic and manual bentonite mixers.
- Cement-bentonite production plants.
- Equipment for QC of bentonite slurry .
- Verticality control equipment designed by GEOCISA (Geovert).
- Filter press for managing slurry waste.