GEOCISA has longstanding experience in quality control and technical assistance for quality control in the construction process of all kinds of works, including works involving large infrastructures. The depth of experience accumulated in geotechnical studies, the availability of laboratories and engineering departments of all kinds (geotechnical, structures, environmental, instrumentation and inspection, etc.), comprehensive AENOR-certified quality assurance systems, and the significant wealth of human and material resources (which mean that every aspect of a tender can be addressed using our own staff and means) are all clear examples of the company’s suitability for tackling works of this kind.
Added to this capacity is the company’s commitment to the development and ongoing implementation, project after project, of specific new IT tools to monitor and supervise works, implemented and contrasted with those of different public administrations, which give GEOCISA easy control over the large amounts of information generated and the availability and process in real time of the works data obtained.
Inspection processes are carried out on the different fronts on which the works are planned and executed. Each one includes a field inspection, providing monitoring of the different construction activities and production processes on site, with support from the laboratory for tests required in situ. The functions of inspection and laboratory are therefore linked to the construction activities themselves, with the laboratory also providing support for works by the engineering group.
These inspection and supervision processes include the following activities, among others:
• Permanent monitoring and inspection of works, requiring compliance with the technical specifications in all phases of the project and in any or all parts of the works
• Operational tests and start-up of mechanical equipment and installations.
• Leak tests
• Interior air quality service tests
• Water supply and evacuation service tests
• Sound and noise measurement tests (soundproofing, noise emissions, absorption, etc.)
• Inspection and approval of materials to use
• Conducting necessary tests both on site and in the workshop or production site/place of manufacture
• Inspecting and validating stockpiles
• Approving work units executed as per project.