- Processing of discharge authorizations: completing the application documents and characterization of spills final dumping (simple and composite samples)
- Compliance with discharge authorizations : self-inspection checks which include:
- Sampling (using autosamplers))
- Flow rate measurement (using flowmeters))
- In-situ analysis (using standalone, portable equipment))
- Continuous in-situ measurement of specific parameters using multi-parameter probe
- Laboratory analysis of the parameters inherent to each permit
The laboratory has been awarded the National Accreditation Agency ENAC (No. LE/344) accreditation adhering to UNE-EN-ISO 17025 for wastewater. The laboratory is also an entity collaborating with the National Water Management Bureau, Collaborating Entity No. EC 135/1 and 2.