The instruments comprising the GEOCISA environmental laboratory are modern and constantly upgrading. Worthy of special mention are:
- Gas chromatographs equipped with autosamplers and flame ionization detectors (FID)
- Gas chromatographs equipped with headspace injection systems, autosamplers, with automatic solid phase desorption and mass spectrometry (MS) detectors.
- Inductively-coupled plasma atomic emission spectrometry (ICP-AES) with autosampler.
- Inductively-coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS), autosampler in controlled room for the determination of trace element limits
- Ultraviolet-visible spectrophotometer
- Ion chromatography system
Apart from the above, the fact of being in possession of the National Accreditation Agency ENAC accreditation (No. LE/334) for continental and drinking waters for more than 10 years allows our clients to rest fully assured of our work well-done in the certainty of possessing a complete, integrated, traceable, top-quality system.