Due to the unique and complex nature of these waters and the specific legal requirements surrounding their purity, Geocisa must undergo every effort to optimise the preservation of these qualities during tapping.
The service we offer in this area encompasses all aspects related to tapping this hydrogeological resource:
• Prospecting the waters and studying their feasibility of hydrogeological exploitation.
• Designing protective perimeters for the optimization of this exploitation.
• Monitoring and controlling water sealing and providing improvements for existing catchments.
• Providing water storage and transport facilities.
• Providing resource management, vulnerability and risk analysis with regard to the water’s interference with other subterranean resources.
With the use of GEOCISA’S own laboratories and fleet of machinery, we can independently undertake any project or study related to mineral or thermal waters.